Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Welcome my brother, Ian!

A lot happened in November...

Nov 5-6 auntie Violet from HK and helen yee came to visit us. I finally get to meet auntie Violet and made her laugh a lot.


My brother Ian was born November 8, 6lb, 18in. Ian was so anxious to come to the world that Mama delivered him within 2 hours of being admitted to the hospital. I was very good with grandma and grandpa at home. Yee yee, yee cheung, auntie violet and uncle Jackie surprised us with another short visit just to see baby ian and us again, that was so nice!

I love to see and touch Ian, he has such big eyes and mouth!


We also celebrated Mama's birthday and thanksgiving.

I'm still learning to walk and had a little accident on thanksgiving night, bumped my month to the sofa at grandma's... gum was bleeding and scared mama a lot...

No comments: