Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Hello World!

Hello world! I am 7 days old today and loving to be here. Let me tell you a little about myself:

Name: Kaitlin Chi-Kay Kong
DOB: 10/17/2007
Time of Birth: 1:50 am
Weight: 6 lbs 8oz
Length: 18.5 inches

I am living with mama, baba, Grandma, Grandpa and Tina yee yee and they take great care of me. All of them can't help but smile when they see my face :). I have met a lot of people these few days--Helen yee yee and my new Jaci yee cheung even drove all the way down from SF to see me! The coolest part was that I got to meet my Great-grandma.

Yesterday was my first doctor's appointment where I found out I have almost reach my birth weight again! I am growing up so fast only sleeping, eating and looking cute all day long. Just look at my pictures:


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kaitland,
You are so cute! I am so glad that we were able to go down to visit you the past weekend. In fact, it works out so perfectly, since it was the only weekend that I don't have class. Good job coming out early! You are so adorable and good. I have a very cute picture of you as the wallpaper on my phone now, and I look at it a lot. :D You keep being good, eat a lot and stay being cute. I can't wait to see you again during Thanksgiving.

Mama said...

Kaitlin is so blessed to have two yee yee's who love her so much, and uncles, grandma, grandpa and great grandma... It was great to have the whole family together during her first weekend at home.