Thursday, July 19, 2007

July 13, 2007

This week, I started developing rash on my body and hands, and it's getting really itchy especially on the back of my hands... sometimes Baba has to hold my hands so that I won't keep scratching and can get some sleep...

Finally had to go see Dr. Yu today. She thinks it's some kind of pregnancy rash and put me in the higher risk pregnancy category...because the rash is just a symptom of a condition that we're not sure how that will affect you... She prescribes a steroid cream for me... to sooth the itch so that i can sleep but she anticipates that the rash will spread and can only be completely gone after you're born... We need to monitor your movement, so please kick Mama once in a while.

More tests to be done, but we're putting all our trust in the Father that you'll be ok and Mama can stand the itchiness.

No comments: